We are in search of a senior audit professional who holds experience in both operational and IT auditing to join the Internal Audit team at IKEA in Basel, Switzerland. Please note that we can only consider applications from EU residents for this position due to COVID restrictions.
The IKEA Supply organisation (Basel, Switzerland) with its 22,000 co-workers, makes sure that we have available products for our customers through our supply chain. We strive towards a better everyday life for the many people.
Internal Audit is part of the Risk Management & Compliance department. We are a diverse and passionate group of people who work together to create a risk aware and compliant environment for a trusted brand and a great place to work.
You could think that we have supernatural powers, but the truth is that our team is really great at stimulating positive change by providing insights, advices and high quality business assurance activities.
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as an Internal Audit Leader.
- You will be responsible to lead and conduct a range of audits (operational, financial and compliance) across different businesses and cultures (from preparation to reporting).
- You will contribute to develop data analytics and innovative ways of auditing.
- You will be a trusted partner to evaluate business risks and provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- You will have opportunities to contribute to projects.
- You will act as an ambassador of IKEA values and a role model of the department.
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
- At least 7-8 years of proven experience in more than one of the following relevant fields: audit, risk management, governance, internal controls, data and information security.
- Ideally have experiences with both operational, financial and IT audits.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and see the big picture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great interest to connect and engage at all levels.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and collaborative approach to working.
- Strong organisational skills with good level of resilience and calmness.
- Curious, constantly finding new ways to develop yourself, others and the business.
- Enjoy world-wide travel (approx. 30% post-Covid19).
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive.