As the lead information security & data privacy officer, you are responsible for information and data security at I-SEC International Security BV. You’ll lead the organization’s information security and data privacy agenda and will be responsible to maintain and continuously improve the information security governance and risk & control framework (based on ISO 27001/ 27002). In this position, you will work closely together with local representatives at the different subsidiaries.
For I-SEC Nederland B.V., the largest subsidiary, you will be responsible for data protection / privacy and adherence to GDPR regulation.
- Maintain, improve and enforce relevant ISMS policies and procedures;
- Oversee and/or assist in performing on-going information security monitoring including:
- periodic assessment of information security risks and analyzing potential gaps
- evaluating and recommending new information security technologies against threats to information or privacy;
- Maintain appropriate security measures and mechanisms to protect the organization against unauthorized access to electronically stored and /or transmitted data;
- Act as the point of contact in case of incidents or data breaches and support the actions to investigate and also mitigate the risks identified;
- Ensure compliance through adequate training programs and periodic security audits (internal and external);
Your responsibilities with regards to data protection / privacy at I-SEC Nederland BV include:
- Ensuring GDPR compliance and informing and advising on privacy-law obligations;
- Maintaining the data processing register;
- Carrying out privacy risk assessments and identify the gaps;
- Initiate and support the DPIA’s;
- Creating awareness on data protection issues and be the first point of contact for privacy inquiries and requests.
You work closely with ISEC NL Management and the Group DPO.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Information, IT and/or Security management;
- You bring a least 5 years of experience in the field of Information Security;
- You have good understanding of the Dutch Data privacy standards, rules and regulations;
- Industry knowledge is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing;
- You are a strong communicator who is able to easily connect with all levels in an organization;
- You are a motivator, flexible and solution oriented;
- Your project management skills are well developed.
Working for I-SEC means working in an international and informal environment where cultural awareness is key. Also, we offer:
- A competitive salary + 8% holiday allowance (paid monthly)
- 12 month contract starting; with the aim to transfer to indefinite
- 25 holidays (based on a full time workweek)
- Laptop & telephone
- Pension scheme (75% contribution I-SEC)
- Travel allowance
- Career development
I-SEC International Security was established in 2005 and specializes in the provision of advanced aviation security services worldwide. These include security consulting and security handling: security profiling, checkpoint screening, HBS screening, cargo security, and other services. In addition, the company provides standard as well as tailor-made training courses for security staff and management.
Since 2005, I-SEC has been established in numerous European and Asian countries in order to efficiently supply aviation security services locally. I-SEC currently has over 4900 employees at 14+ international airports in The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Korea and Japan and is continuing to expand to other countries.