Welcome to the world of high-quality forklift trucks! One of the most important players in the world. A challenging position which allows to develop into a managerial level!
Main purpose of the role
In this position you will be working at MLE – an international company that trades with all parts of the world. An integration has recently taken place and the organisation is currently in the final stage of this integration. These developments mean that more and more attention is being paid to (J-Sox) internal audit, risk management and internal control. In this role you will be jointly responsible for the further design and implementation of J-Sox Audits and the Internal Control Framework. You will be acting as sparring partner for the colleagues who are involved in the daily operation.
Main (areas) of responsibility:
- Manage the annual J-SOX engagement;
- Provide input to the annual internal audit plan;
- Participate in planning, execution and reporting of internal audits within the MLE group;
- Work closely with the business to provide value-adding recommendations and follow-up and support implementation of those;
- Advise, support and challenge the business on internal control, risk and compliance questions by acting as business partner throughout the entire MLE Group;
- Draft policies, procedures and process documentation to support the business processes.
This position is conducted form the 2nd line of defense and enhances a wide range of responsibilities. In addition, the position may very well develop into a managerial level within the foreseeable future.
Required qualifications/level of education
In order to fulfill this position, you meet the following requirements:
- Academic level with additional post-master degree (RO or RA or RE or international equivalent);
- 4-6 years relevant experience within external audit and/or Internal Audit and/or internal control;
- Familiar with standard regulations such as IFRS,(J)SOX and /or COSO;
- Committed Team player with strong ethical and interpersonal skills;
- International work experience and flexible when dealing with stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language, both oral as in writing, Dutch is preferred;
- Strong communicative skills, analytical, organized and process-oriented;
‘Moving the world forward as the leading provider of innovative logistics and material handling solutions”. Mitsubishi Logisnext is a world-leading provider of logistics and materials handling solutions matched to both local and trans global customer. It enhances strong values such as Compliance, Environment, Quality, Technology, Customers, Employees and Safety. MLE operates in the development, design, manufacture and sales of electric and engine-powered forklifts.
The job is based upon 37,5 hrs. working week, renumeration in accordance with the seniority of the position and business trip allowance when travelling. In addition 27 holidays + (max.) 5 days extra, to be assigned by Management. Laptop and mobile phone will be provided, flexible working hours.